Learning Web DesignLearn how to use the latest techniques, best practices, and current web standards - including HTML5 and CSS3. Each chapter provides exercises to help you to learn various techniques, and short quizzes to make sure you understand key concepts.
- Chapter 1 Where Do I Start?
- Chapter 2 How the Web Works
- Chapter 3 Some Big Concepts You Need to Know
- Chapter 4 Creating a Simple Page: (HTML Overview)
- Chapter 5 Marking Up Text
- Chapter 6 Adding Links
- Chapter 7 Adding Images
- Chapter 8 Table Markup
- Chapter 9 Forms
- Chapter 10 What’s Up, HTML5?
- Chapter 11 Cascading Style Sheets Orientation
- Chapter 12 Formatting Text: (Plus More selectors)
- Chapter 13 Colors and Backgrounds: (Plus Even More Selectors and External Style Sheets)
- Chapter 14 Thinking Inside the Box: (Padding, Borders, and Margins)
- Chapter 15 Floating and Positioning
- Chapter 16 Page Layout with CSS
- Chapter 17 Transitions, Transforms, and Animation
- Chapter 18 CSS Techniques
- Chapter 21 Web Graphics Basics
- Chapter 22 Lean and Mean Web Graphics
Download Learning Web Design PDFYou can download Learning Web Design: A Beginner's Guide from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
Download here (4th Ed.)
Download here (3rd Ed.)