Embedded C by Michael J Pont is for those who are about to write their first embedded program - or have been struggling to learn about this important area - this book will save weeks of effort.
Embedded C by Michael J PontTable of Contents
This book Embedded C covers the following topics:
- Programming Embedded Systems in C
- Introducing the 8051 Microcontroller
- Hello, Embedded World
- Reading Port Pins and Mechanical Switches
- Adding Structure to Your Code
- Meeting Real-Time Constraints
- Creating an Embedded Operating System
- Using the Serial Interface
- Case study: Milk Pasteurization
- Case study: Washing Machine
- Case study: Remotely-Controlled Robot
- Case study: Intruder Alarm System
- Where Do We Go From Here?