An in-depth understanding of electromagnetics is important to all electrical engineers regardless of specialization. Iskander presents the phenomena associated with electromagnetic fields and waves without bogging down the reader with equations and mathematical relations, keeping emphasis on the interesting subject and exciting applications of electromagnetics.
Electromagnetic Fields and Waves by Magdy F. Iskander describes the properties of the static electric and magnetic fields in terms of their charge and current sources before introducing Maxwell's equations.
Table of Contents
Electromagnetic Fields and Waves by Magdy F. Iskander covers the following topics
- VECTOR ANALYSIS AND MAXWELL'S EQUATIONS IN INTEGRAL FORM
- MAXWELL'S EQUATIONS IN DIFFERENTIAL FORM
- MAXWELL'S EQUATIONS AND PLANE WAVE PROPAGATION IN MATERIALS
- STATIC ELECTRIC AND MAGNETIC FIELDS
- NORMAL-INCIDENCE PLANE WAVE REFLECTION AND TRANSMISSION AT PLANE BOUNDARIES
- OBLIQUE INCIDENCE PLANE WAVE REFLECTION AND TRANSMISSION
- TRANSMISSION LINES
- WAVE GUIDES
Download Electromagnetic Fields and Waves PDFYou can download Electromagnetic Fields and Waves by Magdy F. Iskander from the links below. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
Download book in three parts