In this post you will download Principles of Electronic Communication Systems 4th Edition by Louis FrenzelThis book provides the most up-to-date survey available for students taking a first course in electronic communications. Requiring only basic algebra and trigonometry, the new edition of Principles of Electronic Communication Systems by Louis Frenzel is notable for its readability, learning features and numerous full-color photos and illustrations.
A systems approach is used to cover state-of-the-art communications technologies, to best reflect current industry practice.
Principles of Electronic Communication Systems by Louis Frenzel contains greatly expanded and updated material on the Internet, cell phones, and wireless technologies. Practical skills like testing and troubleshooting are integrated throughout.
A brand-new Laboratory & Activities Manual provides both hands-on experiments and a variety of other activities, reflecting the variety of skills now needed by technicians. A new Online Learning Center web site is available, with a wealth of learning resources for students.
Table of ContentsPrinciples of Electronic Communication Systems covers the following subjects;
- Introduction to Electronic Communication
- The Fundamentals of Electronics: A Review
- Amplitude Modulation Fundamentals
- Amplitude Modulator and Demodulator Circuits
- Fundamentals of Frequency Modulation
- FM Circuits
- Digital Communications Techniques
- Radio Transmitters
- Communications Receivers
- Multiplexing and Demultiplexing
- Data Transmission Techniques
- Introduction to Networking and Local Area Networks
- Transmission Lines
- Antennas and Wave Propagation
- Internet Technologies
- Microwave Communications
- Satellite Communications
- Telecommunication Systems
- Optical Communication
- Cell Phone Technologies
- Wireless Technologies
- Communication Tests and Measurement