In this post you will download 'Home Automation with Arduino: Automate your Home using Open-Source Hardware' free pdf downloadHome Automation with Arduino: Automate your Home using Open-Source Hardware will help you to design your own home automation systems using the Arduino platform!
This book will guild you through the basics of the Arduino platform, and you will learn how to use a wide range of sensors and actuators that are commonly used in home automation.
Here are list of what you will learn from 'Home Automation with Arduino';
- Measure the temperature in your home, save it into a database and display the result in your browser
- Create your own wireless motion sensor
- Build your own Arduino shield for home automation purposes
- Control a relay directly from your computer
- Create a motion-controlled light switch
- Many skills that can be reused in other domains.
- The Arduino platform and microcontrollers
- How to use a wide range of sensors: contact sensors, humidity sensors, motion sensors …
Table of ContentsHome Automation with Arduino covers the following;
- Getting Started
- Building a Weather Measurement Station
- Building a Smart Lamp
- XBee Motion Sensors
- Bluetooth Weather Station
- Controlling Lamps via WiFi
- Building an Home Automation System
Download Home Automation with Arduino PDFYou can download Home Automation with Arduino PDF from the download button. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.