You may like to download Field and Wave Electromagnetics by David K. Cheng - Free PDFField and Wave Electromagnetics by David K. Cheng is respected for its accuracy, its smooth and logical flow of ideas, and its clear presentation, Field and Wave Electromagnetics has become an established textbook in the field of electromagnetics.
Field and Wave Electromagnetics builds the electromagnetic model using an axiomatic approach in steps: first for static electric fields, then for static magnetic fields, and finally for time-varying fields leading to Maxwell's equations.
This approach results in an organized and systematic development of the subject matter. Applications of derived relations to fundamental phenomena and electromagnetic technologies are explained.
Table of ContentsField and Wave Electromagnetics by David K. Cheng covers the following subjects;
- The Electromagnetic Model.
- Vector Analysis.
- Static Electric Fields.
- Solution of Electrostatic Problems.
- Steady Electric Currents.
- Static Magnetic Fields.
- Time-Varying Fields and Maxwell's Equations.
- Plane Electromagnetic Waves.
- Theory and Application of Transmission Lines
- Waveguides and Cavity Resonators.
- Antennas and Radiating Systems.