Python Programming for ArduinoThe future belongs to applications and services that involve connected devices, requiring physical components to communicate with web-level applications.
Arduino combined with the popular open source software platform Python which is used to develop the next level of advanced Internet of Things (IoT) projects with graphical user interfaces and Internet-connected applications.
Starting with designing hardware prototypes using Arduino. Python Programming for Arduino will then show you everything you need to know to be able to develop complex cloud applications.
You will delve into domain-specific topics with incremental complexity, ending with real-world projects. You will quickly learn to develop user interfaces, messaging protocols, plots, remote access, and cloud connectivity. Each successive topic, accompanied by plenty of examples, will help you develop your cutting-edge hardware applications.
You May Like: Arduino Android Blueprints
Table of ContentsPython Programming for Arduino covers the following topics in different chapter;
- GETTING STARTED WITH PYTHON AND ARDUINO
- WORKING WITH THE FIRMATA PROTOCOL AND THE PYSERIAL LIBRARY
- THE FIRST PROJECT – MOTION-TRIGGERED LEDS
- DIVING INTO PYTHON-ARDUINO PROTOTYPING
- WORKING WITH THE PYTHON GUI
- STORING AND PLOTTING ARDUINO DATA
- THE MIDTERM PROJECT – A PORTABLE DIY THERMOSTAT
- INTRODUCTION TO ARDUINO NETWORKING
- ARDUINO AND THE INTERNET OF THINGS
- THE FINAL PROJECT – A REMOTE HOME MONITORING SYSTEM
Download Python Programming for Arduino PDFYou can download Python Programming for Arduino from the download button below. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.