'Microwave and RF Design of Wireless Systems' by David M. Pozar, you may like to download this book at the end of this post.Microwave and RF Design of Wireless Systems by David M. Pozar, offers a quantitative and design-oriented presentation of the analog RF aspects of modern wireless telecommunications and data transmission systems from the antenna to the baseband level.
It takes an integrated approach to topics such as antennas and proagation, microwave systems and circuits and communication systems.
You May Like: Arduino: 101 Beginners Guide
Table of ContentsMicrowave and RF Design of Wireless Systems covers the following topics;
- Introduction to Wireless Systems.
- Transmission Lines and Microwave Networks.
- Noise and Distortion in Microwave Systems.
- Antennas and Propagation for Wireless Systems.
- Transistor Oscillators and Frequency Synthesizers.
- Modulation Techniques.
- Receiver Design.