petrochemical industry,, paper industry, manufacturing process industries, pharmaceutical industry, food processing industry, and stationary equipment must be kept operational and reliable for companies to maintain production and for employees to be safe from accidents.
Piping and Pipelines by A. Keith Escoe is the most comprehensive of its kind, uses real-life examples and time-tested rules of thumb to guide the mechanical engineer through issues of reliability and fitness-for-service.
Piping and Pipelines by A. Keith Escoe assessment is the only handbook that the mechanical or pipeline engineer needs to assess pipes and pipelines for reliability and fitness-for-service.
Table of Contents:
- An Introduction to In-plant Piping and Pipeline Fitness-for-Service
- An Introduction to Engineering Mechanics of Piping
- Fitness-for-Service Topics of Local Thin Areas, Plain Dents, Dents-Gouges, and Cr-ac-ks for Piping
- Fitness-for-Service for Brittle Fracture Concerns
- Piping Support Systems for Process Plants
- Piping Maintenance and Repairs
- Hot Tapping (Pressure Tapping) and Freezing
- Pipeline Fitness-for-Service, Repair, and Maintenance—Selected Topics