What is CSC ORIONCSC Orion is a Computer Aided Design Software, which allows you to design simple or complex reinforced concrete buildings. Csc orion works with real physical objects such as slabs, columns and beams
Features of CSC Orion 18
- Design simple or complex reinforced concrete buildings with speed and ease
- Work with real physical objects such as beams, columns and slabs
- Choose from a range of international codes including British Standards and Eurocodes Save time with features such as automated FE and frame analysis
- Quickly assess design alternatives to establish the most cost-effective solution
- Produce clear and concise documentation, including drawings and quantities
- Handle project changes easily and efficiently
- Synchronise with leading BIM platforms such as Autodesk® Revit®
CSC Orion Installation
Here are simple steps on how to install csc orion 18.
- Step 1: Download CSC ORION 18 from csc orion free download
- Step 2: Unrar (unzip) and install the application, by running the setup file.
- Step 3: After installation of csc orion 18
- Step 4: Open the downloaded folder---open 'licence'----then copy 'Local.csclicdb'
- Step 5: Now go to your computer and open this file location C:\ProgramData\CSC\Licensing\
- Step 6: Finally paste the copied file i.e 'Local.csclicdb' in it